“Often it isn’t the mountains ahead that wear you out, it’s the little pebble in your shoe.”
Those beautiful mountains in the distance? That’s your vision of success.
- Consistent money coming in.
- Doing work that excites you for people who appreciate it.
- Harmony and balance between work and life.
But that flippin’ pebble in your shoe…
- Social media algorithms, website issues, content creation (I could go on!).
- Slow lead flow even though you’re great at what you do.
- Prospects who just don’t convert.
You can lose sight of the mountains and start to doubt whether you’ll ever get there.
Your hard work is not going to waste, friend. But it’d be nice if it was easier, wouldn’t it?
I did a quick Digital Strategy Audit with Blanche recently. We looked at how she could get more people to sign up for her membership. Rather than investing in an ads campaign we looked at the big picture of her online presence and identified weaknesses and opportunities. We brainstormed a plan of action that suits her and would actually work for her.
Check out the replay on my YouTube channel here:
This audit is the very first step I take with clients who are stumped about why all their hard work is not resulting in more clients.
Could you be more aligned with your core values and natural strengths?
Grab the audit template here. Let’s shake out that pebble!