New life and career coach brand and website
Creating a brand based on a long-held vision
About this project
To create a brand and website for a modern career and life coach in Ireland.
Lisa is a successful business owner who made the leap from beauty services to coaching. She is on a mission to help people and her passion shines through in every discussion about her work.
Lisa had sketched a logo idea years before, that she shared with me after some brainstorming about her logo. She wanted her brand to feel high-end but at the same time accessible to potential clients. She wanted her site to be a place where people would come and feel inspired to take action.
What we focussed on:
We began working on Lisa’s messaging and positioning in the coaching market. Lisa worked on a number of valuable resources as freebies to build her mailing list and we set up the site as a machine to build trust and build a mailing list. Lisa has a particular talent for writing and a good eye for quality design. Lisa says in her feedback about the project, that I had my work cut out for me! BUT it was a really great process. Lisa has a clear vision for how she wants to show up for her clients. I just listened to her thoughts and together we created a brand and site that feels at the same time friendly and high-end.
Check out the site
Lisa’s original sketch
The co-created logo design
What we did:
- Copy: With worked the core concept of Lisa’s offering with a strong focus on Lisa’s ideal client. From this core concept we drafted the website copy together.
- Branding: We created mood boards and gathered design references, and brainstormed about how the brand might feel to the site visitor. Then, together we created the logo design.
- Website layout: We worked on the website wireframe, to have to most intuitive navigation and engaging experience for the site visitor.
- Site wide calls to action: The website strategy that we worked on together had a strong emphasis on email marketing. Lisa created truly valuable freebies and opt-in incentives and together we set up the email marketing system.
- Responsiveness: The site was set up and tested for mobile compatibility and templates were set up for the blogs so that Lisa can easily add new blog posts.
“I was at the early stages of creating my offering when we started working together. Claire had her work cut out for her.
What I did know is that I wanted my website to be a functioning part of business and help me generate clients.
She not only created a beautiful site that did just that, she managed to reflect my personality and strategically laid out the flow of my messaging that helped my ideal client move easily and clearly through my site.
Claire is patient, passionate and truly gifted at what she does. She helped me create a website I am so proud of.”
More Project Stories
Case Study: Artist website with eCommerce How I helped Eibhilin to take control of her site and sell her work onlineEibhilin Crosson creates beautiful contemporary artworks inspired by nature. But her site wasn't showing off her work properly. When we first met,...
The 10K Month Strategy
What does it take to hit consistent 10K for your creative / 1:1 services?
Subscribe to download the checklist.