The Strategy Sprint
Designing the future of your business and the strategy to get there.
My Strategy Sprint – get your goal-driven strategy launched in a short space of time.
It’s perfect for…
- optimising an online business that underperforms,
- launching a business,
- repositioning /pivoting your business,
- launching a promotional campaign,
- validating service offerings,
- implementing a new lead generation strategy.
Every Sprint is laser-focussed on the most important tasks your business needs right now to get consistent income and work towards to future you want.
Past Sprint Projects
“I wanted to start using lead magnets and email marketing but I didn’t know where to start.
Working together in the Sprint, Claire took me through the step by step process meant I was never overwhelmed and each element we created just felt like a simple next step to take. It was amazing what we were able to create in such a short time. I know exactly what to do to and have the tools to do it.
I’m building my profile as the go to person in my field. All without being overwhelmed”
“This woman is a genius! So strategic, so understanding of what’s required, so empathetic, so mindful of outcomes. Claire is a sheer joy to work with. She really gets things. Very clear, very structured, highly knowledgeable, a wonderful collaborator and yet fun, smiley, (a little bit nerdy about tech . . I guess you need that) and easy to work with. I couldn’t recommend her more highly.”
“I call Claire my “website therapist,” as she has been the one to guide my site (and therefore, me), through multiple reinventions. She asks the right questions and knows how to translate a vague concept into a solid identity-representation.”
Patryk and his team launched their new service in a matter of weeks after our Strategy Sprint. With the step by step strategy in place, they set out with a visibility campaign that focuses on sharing valuable, informative content.
This is a great way of working with the first launch of a new service. This Strategy Sprint with Clara Wealth was focussed on visibility and data tracking.
With their system in place, the Clara Wealth team started attracting new clients in a matter of weeks. And they have a core strategy that will grow as they do.
Website refresh for Ellie. We worked on the core offering for Equasense and recreated the core website pages with a more accessible and contemporary design.
We created a set of colourful illustrations to boost the appearance of the brand. Equasense works with organisations on equality and diversity. We wanted to avoid cliché diversity imagery so we went for a modern style.
We also placed emphasis on readability and accessibility. We created a clean clear new website syle guide. We wrapped the project with a content strategy to help Ellie reach more ideal clients.
Signature service design and content strategy with Hela.
As a multi-passionate creative it can be a challenge to specify one “signature service”. But marketing multiple services at once, without a team can make for a confusing online presence.
Hela and I worked together to create a signature service, and brand messaging. We also created 100 days of content to help launch the service and validate the offer.
This process can take months with the traditional digital marketing process. The Strategy Sprint gets it done in under 2 weeks!
I’m really excited to be offering this as a service. I have already seen it produce incredible results. If this sounds like something you need right now for your business, let’s jump on a call to see if it’s right for you right now.
What will we work on?
1. The big picture. We define a specific, measurable goal for the project, acknowledge why this is the most important focal point, and define the scope of work required to achieve it.
2. Brand strategy.
- Who will be targeting?
- What are their expectations?
- What are they looking for?
- How can you position yourself as the person they need to hire?
- Back to the source. your core values as a service provider and why that’s important.
- Message outline. What is your offer and why should they care? What are the key touchpoints you’ll need to populate with your message to be visible to ideal clients?
3. Trust and credibility. What do we need to create and show in order to build trust and establish credibility with the ideal client?
4. Lead generation strategy. What do you need to do to attract leads and clients (sometimes there’s a longterm strategy, sometimes we define a shorter strategy in order to validate the service and sales process in the weeks following the sprint.
Implementation (where necessary)
5. Visual branding and layout research and first draft of any brand assets (co-created using my templates)
Wireframe the changes to be made to the existing online presence.
6. Crystal clear messaging and other copy (co-creation)
7. Website changes. Key pages set up (co-created)
8. Launch / relaunch! Dot the ‘i’s, cross the ‘t’s and make sure everything stacks correctly on large and small screens.
This is all based on momentum and the spirit of making key decisions.