Define how Karen’s concept can be communicated. Create a website that begins to bring the concept of Feministry online.
Karen Dempsey RGN, BA, MSc is an independent wedding & funeral celebrant, a mentor, an activist, a mother and so much more.
Karen has a plan to help people who are passionate about their community. She wants to help them to create meaningful ceremonies to mark milestone moments. Her idea is inspired by the people she meets and the transition happening in Ireland today.
The new website layout we made:
“Working with Claire was such a breath of fresh air.”
What we did:
This is the step by step process we followed to create Karen’s website:
- Concept exploration: We spent time exploring Karen’s idea to really get to the heart of what she was offering. Karen had many ideas of services and where the concept of Feministry could go. Our challenge was to choose a real starting point upon which to build.
- Messaging: Once we had created a tangible set of services, we created messaging that helped to communicate it.
- Website copy: We composed text for the entire website, defining the offering and describing the services.
- Visual design: Together we defined the look and feel of the visual brand.
- Technical set up: Some technical stuff had to be done in terms of hosting domain names and email marketing accounts so that Karen had tools to build her audience through her site, and the site performed well on all devices.
- Appointment scheduling: As Karen offers 1on1 mentoring as well as group training we set up Acuity Scheduling so that people can easily book in for a discovery session.
This was an incredible project to work on and Karen is a really inspirational person to spend time with. The real work that we did was defining the idea behind Karen’s concept and I know this is just the foundation of big things to come.
If you’re interested in (re)creating your website and you struggle to articulate your idea, I can help. Let’s jump on a call so that I can help you get clarity on your project:
More Project Stories
Your Best Life Brand and Website for UK-based Life & Career Coaching CompanyAbout this project The brief Create brand and website for a life and career coaching business based in London. The ideal client for the Your Best Life brand is specifically London-based...
Clara Wealth Quick launch using the Website Design Sprint. Implementing the brand of an independent financial advisor to a website with authority and clarity. The Brief: Trust is a huge factor when choosing an independent financial advisor so for this website we...
Body Confidence Coach Website recreated, new brand and photographs incorporated and lead generation tools designed and automated “If you want a cracker of a website that brings you leads then work with Claire. She created my dream website, gave me clarity on my...
DressFabrics.ie Improving the user-friendlyness of an eCommerce website with loyal customer base.The Brief: Make a more branded website for DressFabrics.ie improve the eCommerce functionality and navigation as a way to encourage more sales through the site....
Good Enough Counsellors Coach website for a brand new niche. Combining multiple ideas into a simple and effective website and lead generation strategyThe Brief: Create a new website for Josephine's coaching service and set up a lead generating strategy to reach her...
ProEnglish Language coach website. Reaching a new audience with clear messaging, specific services and effective call to action.The Brief: Improve the functionality of the ProEnglish website and make it visible to a more targeted audience. Background: Vera, the site...
Living with the Moon Website rebrand and interactive calendarThe Brief: Update the Living with the Moon website and calendar system to be more appealing to its target audience and repair broken links and subscriber features. Background: Jutta, the site owner, had been...
Case Study: Artist website with eCommerce How I helped Eibhilin to take control of her site and sell her work onlineEibhilin Crosson creates beautiful contemporary artworks inspired by nature. But her site wasn't showing off her work properly. When we first met,...
The Website Strategy Template
This website strategy template will help you to create a path to getting more leads and clients online.