Your Best Life
Brand and Website for UK-based Life & Career Coaching Company
About this project
Create brand and website for a life and career coaching business based in London. The ideal client for the Your Best Life brand is specifically London-based professionals.
This was a really exciting project to work on. The founder of the company has a really clear vision for the business and needed the brand to communicate it to a new audience.
What we focussed on:
We really wanted to create an elegant site that resonated with its target audience and inspired them to take action. The style of imagery was important as we didn’t want to create a “cookie-cutter” website. We chose to use a mood-board style for the images to represent a combination of simple pleasures that can be part of a good life.
When the initial brand strategy decisions were made be focussed on implementing the lead generation strategy with two key calls to action.
Check out the site
What we did:
- Market research: We made a list of common search teams and the specific vocabulary of the ideal client.
- Copy: With the team at Your Best Life we began crafting the messaging and website copy. We gathered design references and kept the ideal clients front of mind in every word used on the site.
- Branding: We co-created a brand kit that consists of a logo, colour scheme, fonts and instagram template (which you can see here: www.instagram.com/yourbestlifeuk)
- Website layout: We worked on the website wireframe, integrating a primary and secondary call to action:
- Book an exploration session (direct lead generation)
- Take an online quiz (list builder)
- Mailing list freebie: This quiz (using try interact) feds the YBL mailing list and triggers an automated follow up sequence relevant to the subscribers chosen responses.
- Responsiveness: The site was tested for mobile compatibility and templates were set up for the blog so that the team at YBL can focus on creating content that connects rather than implementing layouts.
More Project Stories
"Claire really brought incredible value - I came to her wanting a new improved website but I didn’t have all of the pieces in place enough to make that as good as it could be. Claire helped me get really specific about who the new website needed to speak to, boil down...
New life and career coach brand and website Creating a brand based on a long-held visionAbout this projectThe brief To create a brand and website for a modern career and life coach in Ireland. Background Lisa is a successful business owner who made the leap from...
Architect website stands out from competitors Re-brand and website re-build for a client-centric architect in IrelandAbout this projectThe brief To re-brand and rebuild the website so that it stands out from its competitors. Background Tara, the founder of the...
Clara Wealth Quick launch using the Website Design Sprint. Implementing the brand of an independent financial advisor to a website with authority and clarity. The Brief: Trust is a huge factor when choosing an independent financial advisor so for this website we...
Feministry Website and copy for a service like no other! Feministry homepage by Claire GallagherThe Brief: Define how Karen's concept can be communicated. Create a website that begins to bring the concept of Feministry online. Background Karen Dempsey RGN, BA, MSc is...
Body Confidence Coach Website recreated, new brand and photographs incorporated and lead generation tools designed and automated “If you want a cracker of a website that brings you leads then work with Claire. She created my dream website, gave me clarity on my...
DressFabrics.ie Improving the user-friendlyness of an eCommerce website with loyal customer base.The Brief: Make a more branded website for DressFabrics.ie improve the eCommerce functionality and navigation as a way to encourage more sales through the site....
Good Enough Counsellors Coach website for a brand new niche. Combining multiple ideas into a simple and effective website and lead generation strategyThe Brief: Create a new website for Josephine's coaching service and set up a lead generating strategy to reach her...
ProEnglish Language coach website. Reaching a new audience with clear messaging, specific services and effective call to action.The Brief: Improve the functionality of the ProEnglish website and make it visible to a more targeted audience. Background: Vera, the site...
Living with the Moon Website rebrand and interactive calendarThe Brief: Update the Living with the Moon website and calendar system to be more appealing to its target audience and repair broken links and subscriber features. Background: Jutta, the site owner, had been...
The 10K Month Strategy
What does it take to hit consistent 10K for your creative / 1:1 services?
Subscribe to download the checklist.