Your Best Life
Brand and Website for UK-based Life & Career Coaching Company
About this project
Create brand and website for a life and career coaching business based in London. The ideal client for the Your Best Life brand is specifically London-based professionals.
This was a really exciting project to work on. The founder of the company has a really clear vision for the business and needed the brand to communicate it to a new audience.
What we focussed on:
We really wanted to create an elegant site that resonated with its target audience and inspired them to take action. The style of imagery was important as we didn’t want to create a “cookie-cutter” website. We chose to use a mood-board style for the images to represent a combination of simple pleasures that can be part of a good life.
When the initial brand strategy decisions were made be focussed on implementing the lead generation strategy with two key calls to action.
Check out the site
What we did:
- Market research: We made a list of common search teams and the specific vocabulary of the ideal client.
- Copy: With the team at Your Best Life we began crafting the messaging and website copy. We gathered design references and kept the ideal clients front of mind in every word used on the site.
- Branding: We co-created a brand kit that consists of a logo, colour scheme, fonts and instagram template (which you can see here: www.instagram.com/yourbestlifeuk)
- Website layout: We worked on the website wireframe, integrating a primary and secondary call to action:
- Book an exploration session (direct lead generation)
- Take an online quiz (list builder)
- Mailing list freebie: This quiz (using try interact) feds the YBL mailing list and triggers an automated follow up sequence relevant to the subscribers chosen responses.
- Responsiveness: The site was tested for mobile compatibility and templates were set up for the blog so that the team at YBL can focus on creating content that connects rather than implementing layouts.
More Project Stories
Case study: Artist website with a print shop
Case Study: Artist website with eCommerce How I helped Eibhilin to take control of her site and sell her work onlineEibhilin Crosson creates beautiful contemporary artworks inspired by nature. But her site wasn't showing off her work properly. When we first met,...