Body Confidence Coach
Website recreated, new brand and photographs incorporated and lead generation tools designed and automated
“If you want a cracker of a website that brings you leads then work with Claire. She created my dream website, gave me clarity on my business, and mentored me throughout the process. I’m no longer wasting time by fiddling around with website text or feeling overwhelmed by trying to find clients.”
Cliona – www.clionabyrne.com
Create a site that is more representative of Cliona’s brand. Elegant, confident and a empowering. Set up tools to build the mailing list and apply the new brand.
Cliona had been working away on her site and had done a create job setting up on WordPress.com. BUT while the site was functional, it didn’t really represent her brand, her personality, or her offer.
So we got to work!
We had to do a bit of an overhaul – logo, photos, copy, layouts and even the presentation of the business itself.
Cliona collaborated with a FABULOUS brand designer Sasha Babowski for the new logo and brand suite. You can check out Sasha’s gorgeous work here:
Cliona also got her photos done by Rachel Calvo. Rachel did a wonderful job capturing Cliona’s warmth and sassy style. You can see Rachel’s stunning work here:
The new website layout we made:
What we did:
This is the step by step process we followed to create Cliona’s new website in under 90 days:
- Market research: Interviewed 5 “ideal clients” to get deeper insight into their interests, vocabulary and online behaviors.
- Messaging: Based on the market research, we redifined Ciona’s message to be more destinctive and memorable. I mean how awesome is “Shush your innner critic, soar your self-esteem”.
- Website copy: We used this core message to re-create the text of the site, the offerings and the freebie that would ultimately help Cliona to build up her mailing list.
- Visual design: Together we researched layout styles and set to work creating a website style that worked beautifully with Cliona’s new images and brand.
- Project files: We gathered all elements of the site into a central location – images, logo and brand elements, copy, freebie download PDFs. This helped us to speed up the design process.
- Technical set up: Some technical stuff had to happen too. Cliona was hosted with WordPress.com, which is fine to get started with, but didn’t offer the design flexibility that we wanted. So we switched over to a self-hosted website on Siteground. This required some technical fiddling.
- Email marketing: We also set up Cliona’s freebie on MailerLite with an automated follow up sequence so that sitevisitors had an opportunity to experience Cliona’s service and Cliona got to gather subscribers.
- Appointment scheduling: As Cliona’s service is based on appointments, we set up Acuity Scheduling so that potential leads could easily book in to talk to Cliona for a discovery session.
I loved working on this project with Cliona. She has a great message to share with the world and I’m happy to have played a small part in helping her get out there!
If you’re interested in (re)creating your website with a focus on getting leads and clients, I can help. Let’s jump on a call so that I can help you get clarity on your project:
More Project Stories
New life and career coach brand and website Creating a brand based on a long-held visionAbout this projectThe brief To create a brand and website for a modern career and life coach in Ireland. Background Lisa is a successful business owner who made the leap from...
Architect website stands out from competitors Re-brand and website re-build for a client-centric architect in IrelandAbout this projectThe brief To re-brand and rebuild the website so that it stands out from its competitors. Background Tara, the founder of the...
Your Best Life Brand and Website for UK-based Life & Career Coaching CompanyAbout this project The brief Create brand and website for a life and career coaching business based in London. The ideal client for the Your Best Life brand is specifically London-based...
Clara Wealth Quick launch using the Website Design Sprint. Implementing the brand of an independent financial advisor to a website with authority and clarity. The Brief: Trust is a huge factor when choosing an independent financial advisor so for this website we...
Feministry Website and copy for a service like no other! Feministry homepage by Claire GallagherThe Brief: Define how Karen's concept can be communicated. Create a website that begins to bring the concept of Feministry online. Background Karen Dempsey RGN, BA, MSc is...
DressFabrics.ie Improving the user-friendlyness of an eCommerce website with loyal customer base.The Brief: Make a more branded website for DressFabrics.ie improve the eCommerce functionality and navigation as a way to encourage more sales through the site....
Good Enough Counsellors Coach website for a brand new niche. Combining multiple ideas into a simple and effective website and lead generation strategyThe Brief: Create a new website for Josephine's coaching service and set up a lead generating strategy to reach her...
ProEnglish Language coach website. Reaching a new audience with clear messaging, specific services and effective call to action.The Brief: Improve the functionality of the ProEnglish website and make it visible to a more targeted audience. Background: Vera, the site...
Living with the Moon Website rebrand and interactive calendarThe Brief: Update the Living with the Moon website and calendar system to be more appealing to its target audience and repair broken links and subscriber features. Background: Jutta, the site owner, had been...
Case Study: Artist website with eCommerce How I helped Eibhilin to take control of her site and sell her work onlineEibhilin Crosson creates beautiful contemporary artworks inspired by nature. But her site wasn't showing off her work properly. When we first met,...