I’m available online and in-person for workshops, seminars, conferences, summits and podcasts.
It’s more important than ever to build an online presence, but sometimes the game feels rigged. Access to your hard earned audience can change at the drop of an algorithm update and you end up jumping through social media hoops!
You don’t have to be a digital ninja to have a business online, but you certaintly don’t have time to waste 100s of hours on website tweaks and fleeting social media trends.
I’m a web designer and content strategist for service-based businesses. I help people to connect with their perfect fit leads online so that they get more clients without hustling their buns off.
I speak on topics like
- Showing up Online: Websites, Social media and Mailing List Creation.
- From Digital Overwhelm to Creative Flow: Corral your ideas so they lead to leads.
- My Story – From overworked and exhausted to ideal income and work-life harmony (most of the time) Article
Web Strategy, Design, Content
Designer, strategist, mother of 2, Irish expat in Barcelona (via France), lover of inky pens and dedicated to helping service-based businesses connect with their perfect-fit leads online.
- In business since 2012
- 300+ website projects completed
- 2022 Podcast of the year (WWD)
- My story
How do you talk to people about what you do?
If you've started to show up online as a way to promote your services you'll probably know that you need a smart way to talk about what you do, who you serve and even what you stand for. And OH BOY, is this hard to create. So many people I meet find it hard to...
Consistency is more about showing up than scheduling
What does it mean to be consistent? Does it mean posting every day at the same time? Naah. Being consistent is more about holding a space in people's minds. 3 keys to getting clients online for your services. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Claire...
Your social media strategy in one sentence
How do you react when people say you have to post and show up on social every day to make it as a business? Do you: Eye-roll so hard that you can actually see your own eye-brows? Frantically post a dancing reel that you'll regret and delete later? Write a deep and...
Market and sell your services online
Get them nodding, not nodding off! Are you selling your services online? Or... Are you helping people to achieve transformations? When you sell services online, the temptation is to talk all about that service as a way to convince your ideal client to buy. You talk...
Do you need confidence to show up online?
What if we treated our confidence the same as we treated our house keys? When you work alone it's all too easy to have moments when you misplace your confidence. When you have low lead flow.When promising leads don't convert to become clients.When you miss targets and...
What buttery asparagus has to do with consistent income
It was spring, past midnight, in the 20th arrondissement in Paris. I was crouched over my laptop in our little kitchen, clicking away on a client's website. In the next room, my little boy was making the adorable noises of an infant asleep. I had a...
- Workshops and Q&As:
- The Appointment Path: How to show up online in a way that attracts your perfect-fit leads (Available as a Q&A workshop)
- The Lead Machine Framework: See service-based solopreneurs are filling their inboxes with perfect fit leads, without paying for Ads, discounting their talents, or using sleazy tactics! (Interactive webinar or live event)
- The Anti-Goal Setting Session: The hype of setting targets, hustling your buns off followed by shame and disappointment when it didn’t go according to plan. Gross. Let’s break that cycle (Usually delivered live in December/January) Latest version
- Talks, presentations and guest lectures
- Expert panels
- Podcast guest
Who is my content great for?
- Solo/small team service based businesses
- Independent designers, coaches, consultants and 1-to-1 service providers
- Personal brands
If you’d like to get in touch please email me
email@example.com or book a time to speak with me on Zoom.