Laying the groundwork for a purposeful Strategy Sprint.
You’ve made a brilliant decision to go for it in your business. Working with me means getting perspective and taking control of your online business growth. Moving forward, with purpose and intention.
So what happens now?
- Please review the conditions detailed below
- Please make your payment to get the ball officially rolling on your Strategy Sprint
- Please use the booking link provided by Claire to block-in your sessions
I know the tone of these terms and conditions seems very “official”. But rest assured – stating these guidelines upfront saves any confusion down the road, and in no way compromises the power and support of this experience. Know that I will work to make this development journey supportive, dynamic, friendly, and purposeful.
Full details can be found below. Let me know if you have any questions.
General vibe of the Sprint
The Strategy Sprint is an accelerated process that focuses on one specific goal. In the very first session, we’ll define that goal and make a plan on how to roll it out.
Throughout the working relationship, Claire will engage in direct conversations. The client can count on Claire, to be honest and straightforward in asking questions and making requests.
- The project period is 2 weeks
- During the project period we’ll meet on Zoom and work together on strategy, design, copy and development. Any further work to be carried out between sessions must be discussed and jointly agreed upon during an official session. Tweaks and edits by email will not be carried out if it is outside the agreed-upon scope of work
- 7 days of additional support is available via email after the 2 week project period
The one on one sessions available over the 2-week period will be conducted via a video conferencing service (video conferencing on Zoom at the time of writing). Email support, training videos and edits can be requested for a further week after the end of the sessions.
Claire will remain flexible if sessions need to be rescheduled. Momentum is key to this type of project, but understandably, sometimes things arise that must take priority. C’est la vie!
All sessions are private, and any information exchanged throughout the Sprint is entirely confidential. Sessions can be recorded on request. Recorded sessions must not be shared publicly.
All sessions are 60-minutes in duration but it is highly recommended that the client make sure to have at least 15-30 minutes of time available after each scheduled session in case it runs longer. There is no extra charge in this instance.
The client may stay in touch with Claire via email for easily resolved issues. If the issues needing to be handled are more substantial, Claire may recommend they be handled during one of the scheduled sessions.
Claire will reply to emails to email@example.com. Other platforms such as Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Instagram direct message or text message or others may not be responded to in a timely manner.
Claire will help the client to set out a realistic scope of work for this project in the first session. After the 2-week Sprint period has passed, Claire will no longer log in to any websites or associated accounts to perform updates or tweaks. Claire will prepare all aspects of the project to hand after the Strategy Sprint is over. Please bear in mind that some delays may occur if the assignments issued are not prepared ahead of sessions or if a decision was not finalised in time.
After the Sprint
After the Strategy Sprint, the client may still have questions or requests. Claire will attempt to provide support for minor issues within reason. Follow-up sessions can be added on request for a reduced fee.
If errors or site issues arise after the Sprint period, please do get in touch for support. If an issue is a result of our work together Claire will endeavour to provide support. If the issue is separate to the work carried out during the Sprint, Claire will advise as much as possible, and possibly recommend a support project for an additional fee.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- All cancellations must be requested by email no later than 14 days before the start of the first session. If you need to reschedule, please contact Claire directly.
- Please note that if you cancel, any special pricing agreed upon will be void.
- Due to the strategic and digital nature of the Strategy Sprint refunds cannot be made after the completion of the project.
- If Claire is unable to fulfil the scope of work agreed upon or attend the full set of the sessions, you’ll receive a full or partial refund for any payments made. The amount will be decided upon based on the sessions missed.
By processing your full or partial payment you agree to these terms and conditions.
Thanks for taking the time to read this. If you have any questions, please let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org