I’m available online and in-person for workshops, seminars, conferences, summits and podcasts.
It’s more important than ever to build an online presence, but sometimes the game feels rigged. Access to your hard earned audience can change at the drop of an algorithm update and you end up jumping through social media hoops!
You don’t have to be a digital ninja to have a business online, but you certaintly don’t have time to waste 100s of hours on website tweaks and fleeting social media trends.
I’m a web designer and content strategist for service-based businesses. I help people to connect with their perfect fit leads online so that they get more clients without hustling their buns off.
I speak on topics like
- Showing up Online: Websites, Social media and Mailing List Creation.
- From Digital Overwhelm to Creative Flow: Corral your ideas so they lead to leads.
- My Story – From overworked and exhausted to ideal income and work-life harmony (most of the time) Article
Web Strategy, Design, Content
Designer, strategist, mother of 2, Irish expat in Barcelona (via France), lover of inky pens and dedicated to helping service-based businesses connect with their perfect-fit leads online.
- In business since 2012
- 300+ website projects completed
- 2022 Podcast of the year (WWD)
- My story
How to structure your ideas so they lead to leads
Have you ever been so full of ideas for your business that you start to feel a bit dizzy? All these ideas float around and around in your head until they become confusing. It's like a room full of butterflies, each colourful little creature fluttering around in a...
Are you building trust with your online audience?
Let me tell you a little story... Recently, I was searching around for a specific online service. I saw an ad offering just what I was looking for and booked in for a call. The sales call was great. The offer was exactly what I needed. But before I could part with my...
You need a Border Collie in your business
Should you create a video? Write a blog? Format that sales page? They all seem equally important. You look for tips online... next thing you know you've fallen down a Google rabbit hole that somehow brings you back to instagram, scrolling, and trying to avoid buying...
Do people still care about websites?
#'Cos we are living in a material digital world and I am a digital girl. (*Humms, Madonna's Material Girl) I've been making websites since about 2009. Things have changed SO MUCH in that time. But do people still care about websites? I'd say… no! Here's why... We're...
Are your social media posts a waste of time?
It's easy to fall into the trap of spending countless hours on social media, trying to get noticed and gain followers. But is it really worth it? Social media is designed to be addictive. We scroll and post and comment, all in the hopes of gaining more visibility and...
What you sell, changes how you sell (and vice-versa)
Have you heard the story of Joshua Bell, the world-renowned violinist who performed in disguise in a Washington D.C. subway station in 2007? Despite his immense talent and $3 million Stradivarius violin, Bell went unnoticed by the majority of commuters rushing by. He...
- Workshops and Q&As:
- The Appointment Path: How to show up online in a way that attracts your perfect-fit leads (Available as a Q&A workshop)
- The Lead Machine Framework: See service-based solopreneurs are filling their inboxes with perfect fit leads, without paying for Ads, discounting their talents, or using sleazy tactics! (Interactive webinar or live event)
- The Anti-Goal Setting Session: The hype of setting targets, hustling your buns off followed by shame and disappointment when it didn’t go according to plan. Gross. Let’s break that cycle (Usually delivered live in December/January) Latest version
- Talks, presentations and guest lectures
- Expert panels
- Podcast guest
Who is my content great for?
- Solo/small team service based businesses
- Independent designers, coaches, consultants and 1-to-1 service providers
- Personal brands
If you’d like to get in touch please email me
email@example.com or book a time to speak with me on Zoom.